Windows 10 KB4515384 is causing network adapter failure for version 1903 users. Most of the times when Microsoft releases a Windows 10 cumulative update, users face some issues or the other. Such updates have become the perennial cause of problems for many users, and this time too it’s no different.
The update is no longer offered on Windows Update to device with a series of Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) drivers because of what the company describes as incompatibility issues.
City Power said on Friday(26/7/19) afternoon that its cyber security team had identified the type of ransomware that had earlier attacked and temporarily crippled its computer systems.
Google added two new Chrome security features Tuesday: a warning about website addresses with suspiciously substituted characters and a tool that lets you report suspicious websites.
- Multiple Gaming And Photo Apps On Play Store Found to be Infected With Android Malware
- Latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update Is Causing Network Adapter Failure For Some Users
- Microsoft Blocks Windows 10 Version 1903 Upgrade on Some Intel PC’s
- Cyber team identifies ransomware used to cripple City Power
- Why is disaster recovery important?