City Power said on Friday(26/7/19) afternoon that its cyber security team had identified the type of ransomware that had earlier attacked and temporarily crippled its computer systems.
The risk of losing access to your data and your applications (and consequently the ability to transact) is something that every business faces. There are processes that can minimise this risk and quickly rectify a disruption or disastrous event.
- Multiple Gaming And Photo Apps On Play Store Found to be Infected With Android Malware
- Latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update Is Causing Network Adapter Failure For Some Users
- Microsoft Blocks Windows 10 Version 1903 Upgrade on Some Intel PC’s
- Cyber team identifies ransomware used to cripple City Power
- Why is disaster recovery important?