June 19, 2019
Google Chrome blocks malicious web address tricks, lets you flag suspicious sites
Google added two new Chrome security features Tuesday: a warning about website addresses with suspiciously substituted characters and a tool that lets you report suspicious websites.
- Multiple Gaming And Photo Apps On Play Store Found to be Infected With Android Malware
- Latest Windows 10 Cumulative Update Is Causing Network Adapter Failure For Some Users
- Microsoft Blocks Windows 10 Version 1903 Upgrade on Some Intel PC’s
- Cyber team identifies ransomware used to cripple City Power
- Why is disaster recovery important?